Nittany Knits

Saturday, October 07, 2006

So you want to knit something for the Knit-A-Thon, but both time and money are an issue (and for some strange reason you do not have a yarn stash.) Have I got the project for you!!!!!!!!!!

Premie Hats are wonderfully quick projects. Little heads need little hats! Grab your Joann's coupons and get yourself some size 5 double pointed needles and some microspun yarn and you are ready to go. In less than 2 hours you will be holding something that looks like its for a doll and not a baby. I had lots of pictures ready to show you how cute these are, but my computer monitor has died, and I am forced to use the VERY old computers at the local library to try to blog, and the computer wants no part of pictures. This just means you will have to trust me. They are cute!

Use your imagination! I've seen all kinds of little hats. Ladybugs, bumble bees, fruits, veggies, the list goes on! The teeny tiny babies need them to fit a lemon, others need to fit an orange. All are welcome! We will find a head for your hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know lionbrand has a pattern for the premie hats, but I'm sure you websurfers can find a bunch of patterns and start creating.

So, now you no longer have an excuse for why you can't knit for next Saturday's Knit-A-Thon. Glad I could help you out. So what are you doing reading this blog? Get Knitting!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home