Nittany Knits

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A great idea came to me last night...

Yarn Pawn Shops!

Ok really, stick with me here.

You are two days out from just having *really* overspent at the local yarn shop sale or big fiber festival. Yarn fumes took over your wallet and now you cannot afford Oodles of Noodles. (Don't lie to me- you've been there!) There seem to be a couple of impulse purchases you are regretting.

Now what?

The Yarn Pawn Shop, of course!

You get rid of said yarn below cost, and can eat! Someone else loves that crappy yarn, and buys it for a steal. Win, win!

It's like a permanent yarn swap, for a price of course.

Brilliant!

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • I think you've got something there...

    By Blogger Lisette M, at 8:47 PM  

  • Why didn't you think of that before the swap at the Guild? I could have gotten a few bucks for that Austermann and Malabrigo from somebody at the pawn shop I'm sure.

    Sheesh.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home