Nittany Knits

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

She has been wearing the Pretty in Pink socks for 53 hours and counting. Including the 2 hours in rental bowling shoes.............

On to the next pair of socks. 'Miss Cathy who talks to Alpacas' gave me the most wonderful gift for my birthday. Sock Yarn. The same sock yarn we both were after when we were cruising the Delaware yarn stores together and stopped into 'Sea Needles' in Bethany Beach. Thank you, Thank you Miss Cathy! I'm hoping to turn the heel tomorrow.

It has been calculated that if I knit a pair of socks a month it will take me well over 5 years to use up my stash of sock yarn (you do the math). For this reason, it's time to up the sock production to two pairs a month. After all, Maryland Sheep and Wool is only 3 months and 11 days away. We all know I'll be buying sock yarn there!

Off to hang with the kids, Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness gracious - that is A LOT of sock yarn!!!!!!!!!!
    I could get through mine in less than 2 years. That might be a good goal to set ;-)

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home