Nittany Knits

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


It's tax time!


Uncle Sam apparently does not think that I have enough yarn, so he is sending me money to be put away for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival in 3 months and 5 days. How nice of him!!!!! Maybe I'll even use some of that money on some lamb burgers and sheep milk cheese. Yummy.


Too bad I can't think of anything to knit for that Uncle Sam to thank him. Maybe I'll just buy some of the flag sock yarn for myself instead. Perhaps I'll even have to have those Ravelry girls look into some patriotic knitting projects for me.
In the mean time, I'm going to have to make a dent in that stash of mine or there will not be room for yarn from Uncle Sam's money. Isn't there always a catch!
Perhaps I'm really supposed to buy another cedar chest with that money. Yeah, that's the ticket! Then the cramped living conditions my yarn has been subjected to by their 'slum lord knitter' could be alleviated. Oh, the options.
I must knit some to clear my head. Happy Knitting!


1 Comments:

  • Okay. How about a "small" token of appreciation?

    http://www.p2designs.com/pdfs/Patriot07Sox.pdf

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home