Nittany Knits

Monday, January 28, 2008

First up, a finished item photo. This would be my daughter's foot as she poses in the freezing cold one morning. Mommy told her that she could role her eyes all she wanted to, her eyes were not going to be in the picture!
I was lucky enough to run into the Miss Storm Moon herself this weekend and let her know how loved these socks are. I believe she was pretty grossed out when I told her the duration of time the child wore the socks for, but was flattered that many 'tweens' are now coveting her yarn.
Moving on to works in progress, Friday was the start of our Christmas Knitalong! I did not finish my project on Friday, but I did get a lot done. The evening was spent at Javajem's house with the guys kicked back playing video games, and my daughter and Javajem sewing. I didn't get a picture of the finished project, but my daughter whipped up one cool bag thanks to Javajem and her sewing lesson.
Saturday was the annual Bull and Oyster Roast. Many knitters were in attendance, but no needles were going (although many finished projects were being worn). It was good to see people that I do not regularly have time to hang out with very often.
Yesterday was 'Mansfield Park' on Masterpiece Theater's complete Jane Austen series. I don't think much knitting is getting done during these programs, but I am enjoying them!
Remember, today is 'Knitting for Me Monday', so take some time out for you today and knit yourself something wonderful!
Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • It was fun seeing you guys! I have pics of the finished bag - I will email them to you when I get home!

    By Blogger Jody, at 1:48 PM  

  • So what does your daughter think of the movie?

    By Blogger Heidi, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home