Nittany Knits

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My daughter, who refuses to knit, was so inspired by yesturday's Knit-A-Thon that she just finished her first project! She has started many projects, yet finished none before this. She started and finished a pumpkin preemie hat in two days! Now that makes me know that yesturday was a success!


My Seceret Pal group wants me to list my favorite items so I can be eligible to win a prize. Since I organized the Knit-A-Thon I wasn't eligible for any of the great door prizes, so let's hope I win this!

Actor -don't have one
Actress -don't have one
Animal - sheep, they give us wool and good food
Band -musical taste is too varied to have a favorite
Book -Harry Potter Series
Bubble Bath -anything besides floral scents
Candy - dark chocolate
Color -No favorite, but drawn to earthy greens and such
Drink- Patron Silver Margarita, or good decaf tea
Flower - Gardenia
Food - I love all food
Lip Balm - Bath & Body Works. It also freshens your breath
Lotion -Bath & Body Works Shea Butter
Movie -Sixteen Candles. I think I still love Jake Ryan!
Place-back home in Pittsburgh with my family
Song - Tom Petty "Free Falling"
TV Show - Monday Night Football
Yarn-that's like picking a favorite child!
Vacation Spot - Yarn shopping in NewYork City

3 Comments:

  • Good things to know!! ;)

    -your SP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:43 PM  

  • Yeah! I'm glad the girl twin has finished a project. Now she can move on to socks ;)

    Tell her she better come to sit and knit next week - 'cause I'll be there! (finally!)

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home