Nittany Knits

Thursday, October 12, 2006



I love this baby hat. I have to make ALOT more of these.

The Door Prizes just keep rolling in! Let's Dish in Columbia donated a $25 Gift Certificate. If you haven't been to this place you have got to check it out! Also, The Great Harvest Bread Co. is donating a bread basket. YUMM! All of these businesses have been so kind to this event! The senior director of communications for the Howard County General Hospital has contacted the Howard County Times newspaper and they may be taking photos the day of the event. A big thanks goes out to EVERYONE who is doing so much to make this event such a big success. We are already planning next year's event. The Second Annual Knit-A-Thon will be held October 2007. Be sure to hold the date!

1 Comments:

  • You rock! I am so impressed with all you have done for this! I wish I could be there in person - but I'll be there in spirit!

    By Blogger Jody, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home