Nittany Knits

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I seem to be surrounded by the name Lucy. I started knitting the Lucy felted bag, and am also going to be casting on some Socks That Rock in the Lucy colorway!

Maybe now is the time to get the cat I've been craving. I can get an orange one, and call it Lucy! "Lucy, I'm Home," has a nice ring to it! Although, if I get a cat- I would be the single lady who knits and is approaching her fourties, and who also has a cat. Wow! How's that for cliche?

Happy Knitting...

2 Comments:

  • You only have to worry if you have more than two cats! Two is fine because then they each have a kitty friend. More is uh-oh!!

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 11:35 AM  

  • Does this mean we have to start calling you Ricki?

    By Blogger Jody, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home