Nittany Knits

Monday, November 13, 2006

This last weekend was perfect for getting lots and lots of knitting done! I have been so productive that now my oldest UFO is from September. Of this year. I know! Who ever would believe this from ME! I always have something hiding in a corner (or perhaps kicked, but you would have to prove it) that is at least almost a year old. I even finished a Christmas present! I know! In November! This is just freaky.

By the way, I can take full responsibility for the Steeler victory this weekend. My oldest UFO before this weekend was a scarf for my mother (showing my point from above, it was for her birthday last February!) made out of the Pittsburgh Steeler colors. This scarf was started during the playoffs last year. I finally finished and assembled the scarf this past Saturday night, and magically- the Steelers start winning. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Happy knitting...

2 Comments:

  • You hold the power of victory in your hands!! Maybe those aren't knitting needles - but magic wands!

    By Blogger Jody, at 11:15 AM  

  • Maybe you can start knitting in blue and red next to help my injury-plagued boys!!

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home