Nittany Knits

Saturday, October 28, 2006

As we were leaving to go to a Halloween Party tonight, we checked the mailbox and found that my Secret Pal 9 pal had struck again. "Knitty Pooh" had individually wrapped lots of treats for us in a box that was once again missing a location stamp from the postal service (tricky- this one!)
Let's start with the yarn. In my lap sits a very happy skein of Fearless Fibers 100% Superwash Merino Wool in the Mermaid colorway. Why is it happy you ask. Because it knows it is soon to become one cool pair of socks, that's why!!! The Hemp Yarn in Berry Blue is a great addition to my stash because I did not have any hemp yet. (Did I just use a sentence containing both of the words hemp and stash? If I am no longer blogging after this entry- you know why!) A mysterious skein of 70% Mohair 30% wool in verigated greens joined the other two skeins. Another knitting gift was the coolest magnetic bookmarker with a sweater on the needles on the front. Very very cool!
Non-knitting items included Halloween candies, candles, playing cards, greeting card, stress ball (who me- need a stress ball? hahahahahah) , and Curious George fall sticky notes.
Pampering me further were a bar of handcrafted vanilla soap from Flower Moon Soaps, and a sugar scrub from Laughing Turtle Soap Co.!
Yeah me and double Yeah to my SP9 pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you! I hope you are getting just as spoiled :-)

As for the Halloween Party we attended, a rockin' good time was had by young and old alike. Can't wait to follow it up with the Birthday Party for boy child's godfather tomorrow. I'm looking forward to watching some football, and getting some knitting done.

Until next time.... happy knitting!

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you liked your treats!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

  • In performing a keyword search for our website, we at Laughing Turtle Soap Co. found your reference to our Sugar Scrub on your blog! How fun is that? I hope you enjoy using our product as much as we liked make it.

    Have a great Holiday Season!

    www.laughingturtlesoap.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home