Nittany Knits

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My first package arrived from my secret pal 9 pal! It arrived when I needed a great pick me up, and I was so happy just to get something for me that I actually just looked at the package for a while. It didn't even matter what was in it- I was so happy to get something!!!! Finally Large Marge couldn't handle it anymore and made me open it.
I would insert a picture here, but I am dependent on others for digital help. So let's try using our imaginations to invision a 2007 knitting calendar and a sherlock holmes card! Just what I needed after a longggggggg work week. Thank you, thank you to my SP9 Pal- whomever you might be.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah! I'm glad you liked it!

    :)

    More goodies to come soon!


    -SP9 pal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

  • I'm not knitting any Giants wear but, my nephew (9) is making a Dolphins scarf for his friend! I hope to get a picture to post. Hope your trip went well.

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home