Nittany Knits

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I now know why sit 'n spins are less popular than sit 'n knits. You can't talk nearly as much! Three of us met for a sit n spin tonight, and while I got lots of spinning done, I can't say I've learned to spin and speak at the same time. Right now it's either one or another.

I plied my first yarn thanks to Miss Sheila's help. Let's just say that I've got more yarn for yet another small felted bowl. Here's hoping the next 2 oz of roving goes better.

Anyone interested in getting together for another sit 'n spin next week, we are looking to go to Mad City Cafe on Hickory Ridge Road in Columbia. We love Mr. Mike more than anything, but Mad City stays open until 10 while Mr. Mike only stays open until 8. Because of this, we are going to try out Mad City for a week and see how it goes.

Hope to see you there next Wed. anytime between 6 and 9!

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

1 Comments:

  • Huh...I may just stop by for that! I bought my drop sindle a few years bacand never got any good with it at all. Every year at/after Sheep and Wool I get re-inspired. I'd love to spy on mpre peopke spinning s could pick up some pointers.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home