Nittany Knits

Monday, May 21, 2007

I somehow managed to finish the Tofutsie Footsies today (they are already on the girl child's stinky feet), even though I am still recovering from Wine In The Woods yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out what sock will be next. Probably one of the Favorite Sock book patterns.

Tomorrow morning is an extra sit 'n knit before heading off to a doctor appointment. If only everyday could be about knitting with your friends instead of working!

Any spinners out there want to get together for a last minute spinning night on Wednesday? We can meet up at the Lakeside Cafe. I need to work on my skills before June 9th when the Mannings are holding their spinning seminar.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

1 Comments:

  • I'm sad for missing the wine in the woods:( Just wasn't feeling to well and knew I wouldn't make it that way. For the bout this weekend if you go to dcrollergirls dot com there is a link for Brown tickets and you can get tickets from there. GFriday is the last day they are selling online.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home