Nittany Knits

Thursday, October 04, 2007

And the awesome prizes just keep on coming in!!!!

It is beginning to be a little overwhelming. I am only one gal with an enormous yarn addiction. How am I supposed to happily hand over all this great stuff come Saturday?

KnitGlit picked up two skeins of Neighborhood Fiber sock yarn donated by the designer. I had never gotten a chance to see this much talked about yarn, and I am very glad that I am not housing it for two days. It would send me over the edge. You would find me locked in my closet petting it happily.

Miss Stacey brought in two great gift baskets (Large Marge did not trust me after the Storm Moon sock yarn incident and took these baskets to her house) and two gift certificates to Fuddrucker's and one gift certificate to Aida's.

The complete set of crochet needles have surfaced from the Celtic Knot. OMG! It's enough to drive you non-crocheters to use the single hook! My personal favorite is the size 'S' hook. As Carol herself would say, " It's a crochet hook, a date, and a home security device all in one!"

Moving on, (if I can after that one!) Miss Sheila's wonderful stitch markers are fabulous and in their own felted bag. So So So Very Cute! Pink of course for October.

It's all too much!

Thanks to all the K1P2 knitters who helped knit the Team Knitting Blanket tonight. Miss Sheila knit the center squares for us and they are so beautiful. One blanket is ready to go for Saturday and two are waiting in the wings.

Once again, I want you all to know how much I appreciate everything you all have done to make this event happen! I am overwhelmed and grateful for all of the support. Thank you!

Remember, it's never too late to cast on a charity project. Hope to see you Saturday!

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • I am soooo pissed I didn't make it last night. I was waiting for a freaking phone call from my doctor. See you Saturday for sure!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 11:24 AM  

  • Hey! This is Karina from Thursday, I thought I'd leave a comment so you can find my blog (smilingsheep.blogspot.com). Anywho, I am going to drop the scarf and a preemie hat (maybe some can good) at Celtic Knot on Sunday!

    By Blogger Karina, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home