Nittany Knits

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time to PARTY!

This is my 199th post to my blog and this week will mark my one year blogaversary. WOW! How did that happen? Think of all the time I could have been knitting.

The reason the blog was started was to get the information about the Knit-A-Thon out into the knitting community. It has been a great communication tool, and I have to thank Javajem for getting it all up and running for me.

Since it is a party, we need some prizes! Let's see....

* The first person to comment the exact date of this blog's first entry will get a prize.

* The first person (other than the winner of the above prize) to comment the exact date of the FIRST annual Knit-A-Thon will get a prize.

and * everyone who leaves a comment letting me know what a miracle it is that I have done this for a year will be entered into a drawing for a prize.

Thanks for all your support in the past year. We've knit a lot of stitches together and I can't wait to see what great things we knit in the year to come!

Happy Knitting!

8 Comments:

  • September 28, 2006?? Was it the one with the flying sheep? I think I might be able to make it out for the knit-a-thon this year, so I'm very excited. I don't remember why I couldn't go last year....maybe it was race for the cure. Hmmm. Congrats on your blogiverary!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 2:24 PM  

  • The Knit A Thon last year was Oct 14th, saturday. I was so bummed to miss it! And I'll miss it again this year! ;(

    By Blogger Shelby, at 3:47 PM  

  • doh...that was 2006 too.

    By Blogger Shelby, at 3:47 PM  

  • Enter me in the drawing toots. Let's hope it's somethin good.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 7:38 PM  

  • I hope I will be able to make it to this years Knit a Thon. Last years was a lot of fun! I am knitting in my spare hours so that I will have things to bring(which aren't many at the moment). The Terps play that date at home so am hoping the game is scheduled so I can come to the Knit a Thon for awhile.
    kathleenchart :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

  • Congrats on your blogiversary and 200 posts!! Wow! Can you believe it's been a year!

    By Blogger Jody, at 9:02 PM  

  • Congrats on your blogaversary! Seems like a fast year. And you've incorporated pictures within the first year too. Yeah!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:21 PM  

  • Considering that i walked out of your place on fri with 10 skeins linen, consider me a winner.

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home