Nittany Knits

Monday, September 10, 2007

Many of you out there are wondering about the prizes for the 2007 Knit-A-Thon. Let me just say, I am pretty impressed with what's come in so far!
So far we have donations from two yarn stores. Clover Hill has given two $15 Gift Certificates, and The Knitter's Nest has given us a Gift Certificate for $50.

Miss Sheila has kindly donated another set of her wonderful stitch markers to this year's event, and a knitter from last year's event has given us an entire bag of Mission Falls 1824 yarn as a prize.

Two restaurants have given Gift Certificates as well. Chevys and Blue Star Grill are both located in the Arundel Mills shopping center.

This will not be the final list of prizes, so keep checking in for all the latest news!

On to football...

I think that says it all. I hope to get the Elizabeth Zimmermann BSJ off the needles tonight during the Monday Night Football double header, and start my helmet liner for the Knit-A-Thon. Football and knitting so so good together! (As long as your done eating all the messy tailgating food!)

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • The almighty Madge asked me to donate stuff for prizes as well, so you'll probably be getting some hand-dyed yarn (you know, once I actually get around to doing it) and stitch markers of some sort.

    I'm sure Carole will have some stuff to donate as well.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home