Nittany Knits

Thursday, August 16, 2007

This week, I have proven that you do not need other people at your sit 'n knit in order to really mess up your knitting and have to rip out all of your work.

How sad is this?

I knit alone on Tuesday afternoon and ripped out 5 rows afterward.
I knit alone on Wednesday afternoon and ripped out 2 rows afterward.
I knit with 16 other people on Wednesday night and got tons accomplished and ripped out nothing.
I knit with 6 other people tonight and ripped out about 30 stitches.

Apparently, according to this information, I must knit with the masses for productive knitting. Interesting.

Off to knit more of my Elizabeth Zimmermann Baby Surprise Jacket. The Baby Shower is on the 27th, and I have Back to School shopping interrupting my knitting time.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

2 Comments:

  • So does this mean that the nameless 6 other knitters are un-enablers, disablers or re-enablers?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM  

  • Face it Cathy, we're ablers.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home