Nittany Knits

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I'm slipping! Perhaps it's because I haven't been to a lot of sit 'n knits this summer. Perhaps it is because I am on a stash appreciation summer. Whatever it is, I'm out of the loop!

I opened today's newspaper to find (in the Arts& Life Today section page 7E) an article about a yarn shop that opened in June named the Black Sheep Yarn Shop. I'm now stooping to finding out about new yarn stores from the Sunday paper??????? What's up with that?!?

This new store is located in Cockeysville and is only opened Tue-Fri 10-4 and Saturday 10-4. No Sunday hours and no night hours would make a visit tough for me, so it might take awhile for me to get up to this new fiber locale.

To make up for lack of social knitting this summer, I will be starting to knit every Tuesday afternoon from 4:30-6 pm at the 'Daily Grind' in Maple Lawn (the old Scaggsville) on Route 216 across from the park and ride. Anyone who is available is invited to join up with me starting Tuesday Aug. 14th. Let me know if you think you might make it so I know how many chairs to save.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

1 Comments:

  • after driving by 3 times, i finally figured out where black sheep is. it's not easy to spot, especially when you're going 50mph. today i found it, and of course it was closed. but it looked cute. and they have noro, which is my secret joy.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home