Nittany Knits

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello from Pittsburgh!!!!!!!


First news is that the 'Shaun the Sheep' big premiere on Sunday night was a whooping 5 minutes long! A five minute TV show? It was a cute 5 minutes, but still!

Also on Sunday, we attended the Chicago cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirate Stitch 'n Pitch. It was so blazing hot I could barely even look at fiber. Also, the festivities were better supported at the Washington Nationals game. No TNNA representatives were in Pittsburgh, and I think that may have been the difference. The Pittsburgh game happened to have knitters, while the Nationals game was all about the knitters.

I did manage to procure some handpainted Pittsburgh Pirate sock yarn this past weekend. Yeah me. Let's see if I can manage one more yarn store visit before I leave the 'Burgh.

Looking forward to this Thursday's Sit 'N Knit. See you there!

1 Comments:

  • Handpainted PPirate sock yarn...cool! I've often thought there's probably a good market out there for team-color yarns.

    Stay cool!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home