Nittany Knits

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm very happy to report that the 'Clapotis' is finished and at Glowing Kay's house being blocked (for the low low price of a lovely Riesling).

I have since started a purse for my mother that was actually a Mother's Day present made out of yarn I purchased at Stitches 2006. I haven't seen her in person since prior to Mother's Day, and did send her a backup present to make up for the fact that her purse was still not in her possession (let alone even cast on yet!). The yarn is from a local place 'Kiparoo Farm' and I am really enjoying knitting with it. Makes me wonder what took so long to get this project started. Oh yeah, I remember. I never want to knit something I'm supposed to knit, just something I want to knit.

Before I forget to mention, this is 'National Be Nice To New Jersey Week'. I had to mention it since so many knitters I know are from Jersey- and admit it.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home