Nittany Knits

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's official!!!! 'Shaun The Sheep' will finally make it's television debut in the United States on Sunday July the 8th on the Disney Channel. Yeah!

This is also the same day as my Stitch and Pitch road trip to see the Pittsburgh Pirates. Funny enough, when I called the Pirate front office to make sure I would be able to still get a goodie bag if I used a ticket purchased somewhere other than a yarn shop, the gal sounded horrified and announced, "You just can't knit anywhere in the park! We've had to get special permits to allow you all to knit in the designated are you will be in!" Let me guess, the area will be surrounded by police with teargas in case we get out of hand??????? The inmates did such a good job at last week's game that we decided to let the knitters come on out this week???? Give me a break!

So remember, you can't just knit anywhere you please, but a great new cartoon will be the reward at the end of the day.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

4 Comments:

  • It's Shaun the Sheep, It's Shaun the Sheep. He even hangs around with those who cannot bleat...

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:12 AM  

  • On my calendar.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 10:34 AM  

  • Since when can't you knit in baseball stadiums?????I have been knitting anywhere and everywhere at Orioles Park for years! (Besides, I have really sharp sticks!) Down with the knitting police!

    By Blogger Sheila, at 8:29 AM  

  • What does she mean you can't knit just anywhere. I think I am going to have to haul my NY tushie down there and show them how it's done baby.... Honestly the injustice....

    By Blogger Heidi, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home