Nittany Knits

Friday, June 22, 2007

Weather is a funny thing in Maryland. It's doing one thing at one point in time and then- WHAM!

Case in point would be yesterday. As soon as I got done blogging about the perfect weather, storm clouds rose up and smacked us hard with a good storm. Because of this, there was no sports camp and I got to go to sit 'n knit. The best part was arriving to see Miss Christine had brought the perfect new child for us to ooo and ahhhh over. GiantsKnitter made the cutest tank top for her (Yet another of Giants Knitter's awesome creations of late!)

I was very excited to attach the final ball of yarn for my 'Clapotee' shawl. I can't wait to have another shawl to wear! Here's hoping my little people give me enough time to knit this weekend!

Happy Knitting and Spinning

2 Comments:

  • Waaaah! I missed both you and our newest knitter? Dang free movie tickets. I sure am glad you got to enjoy both though, I know you've been in withdrawal. Does the male child appreciate the magnitude of your sacrifice?

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 7:12 PM  

  • You are way (WAY) too kind! Thanks.

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home