Nittany Knits

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Welcome Back To Maryland Large Marge!!!!!

Today is the day that Large Marge gets to come home after 5 weeks of bonding with her family in Florida. Yes, there will bre alcohol involved!

Great fiber related news. I managed to inflict pain upon myself only twice last night while I attempted needle felting for the first time. Something tells me that I should stick to knitting and spinning.

Here's hoping I get a second purse for my mother finished tonight so that I can get on with my own knitting needs.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

2 Comments:

  • I thought I saw her drive by the shop with her face plastered to the car window just after I had closed. :)

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 9:50 PM  

  • Wee Doggies, line them up ladies. We'll expect a full report on Monday.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home