Nittany Knits

Friday, July 13, 2007

It was great to get to sit 'n knit last night! Heck, I ended up barely knitting I was so tired- and I still enjoyed myself!

I'm hoping to find my coupon for A Tangled Skein and head on down to their Friday the 13th party tonight. Sounds like fun even though I'll be working at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

Announcing the Summer Knitting for Mental Health Day Monday July 16th. Anyone interested????? We have four interested participants already from sit 'n knit last night, and there is always room for more! Take the day off (cough, cough) sick or just plain take the day off! Come play hookie and enjoy the fiber and fun!!!!!!!!!!!! We promise not to rat you out.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

1 Comments:

  • i would want to come, but seeing as how they're shutting off the water to our building all day monday, i may not be fit to leave the house. at least they're doing it on a day that carole cannot possibly call me into work.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home