Nittany Knits

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I finally did the finishing for my daughter's shrug from 'Lace Style'. At first I thought she didn't like it because she kept picking at it while she was staring at herself in the mirror, but then she asked if it would be good to wear it on her first day of middle school. WOW! That is a pretty important piece of clothing. Much rides on these fashion decisions if I remember correctly.

With this type of encouragement, I could be flattered into making the 'Retro Redux Shrug' from the same book for her as well! Not to mention the legwarmers in her new school colors.

Poor boy child. All he's ever gotten is a camo colored hat.

If only I didn't have to sleep. Then I could knit more and more and more. And that work thing could go to!

Happy Knitting and... hey, who's got time to spin with back to school knitting!

4 Comments:

  • Nutmeg announced earlier this year that he expects some serious sock knitting for the school year. His reasoning is that my two wear required uniforms so sock's are his ONLY form of personal expression. Not buying it but I will throw the 12 year old a bone for trying.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 6:27 PM  

  • She failed to mention that the hat was Lion Brand Camo...

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 7:45 PM  

  • EW! Gross! But then again I go to Smiley's for some items. Sometimes you just know when you hand over a scarf/hat set to a six year old he's only going to know where it is for about 24 hours.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 6:01 PM  

  • Those two items are also on Katie's list for the Fall!!

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home