Nittany Knits

Friday, July 27, 2007

Vogue Knitting's 25th Anniversary issue hit my mailbox today and guess what???????

The Fall Forecast 2007 section on page 110 announces that Huge and Gigantic sweaters are very very fashionable this fall. Who just happens to have made a horrible mistake in gauge for her Knitting Olympics sweater? Me, that's who. Could this beast of a sweater now be the height of fashion? Why yes, yes it could.

This could be the first time since the 80's that I will have a trendy article of clothing for the fall. Yeah me!

Once again, this proves that having to knit a swatch for a sweater is more of a guideline than a steadfast rule.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

2 Comments:

  • what does it feel like to be a trend setter? ;-)

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 12:59 PM  

  • Oh, oh I am feeling your hip ness all the way to my hood. Personally I have "the golly green giant" in my closet just a waiting a stroll though SOHO. Excellent.
    You Rock!

    By Blogger Heidi, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home