Nittany Knits

Friday, August 10, 2007

Tomorrow is The Mannings Knit In, and I soooooo need a day in the country with my knitting! The kids are coming along, so I hope they will have enough things to keep them occupied and let me knit. My sanity depends on it after today at work.

I've been offered a huge promotion at work, which would mean a drastic decline in knitting time (Not to mention a reduction of Knitting for Mental Health Days). Money to buy the yarn I want, and no time to use it. Isn't life a kick in the butt. Knitters-unite and talk some sense into me before I accept this job next week!

3 Comments:

  • the only question i have is, money and knitting aside, would you enjoy doing this job more than your current one?

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 9:35 PM  

  • Lindsay poses a good question. You'll always find time for knitting, even if you have to forego mental health knitting days for a bit. Sometimes I knit a couple rows before going to work, just to get me in the right frame of mind. Good luck! Promotions can be good. And if you don't like it, you can do something else. It doesn't have to be forever ;-)

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:37 PM  

  • I think you should accept, once you get settled in and rolling along time for knitting will come. We always find time for those and the things we love.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home