Nittany Knits

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pictures!
Let's start off with the 'Clap' that I knit from Brooks Farm 'Four Play' wool/silk blend yarn purchased from 2007 Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival. Half way through knitting it, I knew I would be giving it to my mother. I gave it to her on Wednesday, and I think she has just now finished crying. She was so happy!



I also wanted to throw in some pictures of my trip to Pittsburgh. We visited Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens and got to see the Butterfly Forest exhibit,



as well as the Dale Chihuly glass exhibit that was simply breathtaking.








My first week with the camera has been fun. Thank you to Large Marge and Big Head for sharing their old camera with me so that I can add some pictures to this spot to show that I really do knit and occasionally even finish some things.

I'm off to seam the shoulders and put on the buttons of the EZ Baby Jacket. Tomorrow I'll work on the collar and get some pictures of it before it goes to the baby shower on Monday.

Happy Knitting and Spinning!

4 Comments:

  • Wonderful pictures! You sure have an eye for it. Can't wait to see your BSJ.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 12:08 PM  

  • Love the pictures! Looks like you had a nice time in Pittsburgh. Botanical gardens and a Dale Chihuly exhibit...the town is hipper than some may think ;-)

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 12:45 PM  

  • My brother was just telling me about taking his kids to the butterfly thing there and he said it was amazing. And for a taped up old camera, that thing takes great pics!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 3:45 PM  

  • Glad your mother loved the scarf. I have not dropped off the face of the earth, just alot of vacation, school and work. Thought I would be able to make it next Thursday, but I have a back to school night. I will call and talk later. Miss you all. glowingkay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home