Nittany Knits

Thursday, September 06, 2007

So you want to learn more about the 2007 Knit-A-Thon? How about looking back at the 2006 Knit-A-Thon! Check the sidebar to the right and look under September 2006 and October 2006 for all the great details of last year's event. After you are done with that, imagine how much better this year's event will be with you in attendance!!!!

Thanks to the Thursday night K1P2 knitters for giving me a ton of great ideas to add to this year's Knit-A-Thon! As with last year's event, I can't do it without you.

All of this planning is taking a toll on my knitting. Only one row was knit all night at sit 'n knit! I'm off to watch FOOTBALL (yeah!) and flip to Tim Gunn's new show during commercials while catching up on my knitting. This next EZ Baby Surprise Jacket needs to get done before the baby gets done cooking in it's mommy's belly!

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like we had the same TV experience last night. Knew the Colts would win but that was unbelievable! I heart Tim Gunn!!

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 10:56 AM  

  • Did you see they have a Raverly group just for Nittany knitters....come on I know you really want to come on over to the dark side....:)

    By Blogger Heidi, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home