Nittany Knits

Saturday, November 18, 2006

This is how far I got on my Falling Leaves Shawl last week. I have not knit a single stitch of it for an entire week! For some reason, I have knit everything BUT this. Why does this happen? We start these projects and love everything about them. We love the yarn. We love the pattern. So what happens? Is it fear of commitment? Are knitters incapable of monogamous project relationships? Inquiring minds want to know!


Had a great time shopping at the Art Asylum event today at the Queens Ink in Historic Savage Mill. I went over my budget, as I knew I would. Miss Sheila's booth was so great. Everytime I went by, she seemed to be the busiest of all the vendors. I got a present for my mother at one of the other vendors, but the most damage was done buying for myself at Miss Sheila's.

2 Comments:

  • I feel your pain! I don't even want to think about all the things I started and never finished. I am not allowed to knit anything for myself until Christmas knitting is done! That should keep me on track - at least for a while!

    By Blogger Jody, at 11:34 AM  

  • Very pretty shawl. Maybe you just need some mindless knitting right now? The shawl looks like a thinking piece ;-)
    Yes, Art Asylum was fun and thanks to Miss Sheila, I have a few names knocked off the holiday gift list. And of course something for me too. Her hats are really great. It was neat to see everything displayed together. She is a class act.

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home