Nittany Knits

Friday, December 15, 2006

Extra work, holiday shopping, kids, and the last ball of my Falling Leaves Shawl. What does that add up to? No time to blog!

Thank you to the ladies of the K1P2 sit 'n knit last night for bringing me back to life after a tough day at work. Thanks to Large Marge for heading over to Teavanna to pick up some more of that life-saving tea. (Having some Peach Tranquility right now) Shelby, thanks for the offer of the online coupon for tea. I think I do best smelling the tea in person. Alot of it sounds great, and then smells or tastes quite different. Then there are the hidden gems you would never have picked, and end up drinking 3 cups a day of it!

Happy Knitting to all, and to all a good night!!!!

1 Comments:

  • I just realized I spent almost $30 in tea!
    Do you realize how much yarn that is?!?!?

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home