Nittany Knits

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Christmas package arrived from my SP9 Pal. We are all drinking hot cocoa out of snowflake mugs tonight. My kids are also decorating their wooden ornaments. I'm excited to try my new Prickly Pear Tea tomorrow morning!!!!!! Also in the package food wise were Lemon flavored clove honey sticks, three candies, and a tea bag on a greeeting card. An adorable sheep was hiding in a cosmetic bag. I think she'll end up on my Christmas tree! Yarn was also in my package. A skein of blue Astermann Step sock yarn (the one with Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil!), a skein of Laughing Lemon recycled silk, and last but not least a skein of pink granite Socks That Rock (with the marble arches pattern to go with it). Rounding out the goodies was the latest issue of Creative Knitting Magazine. Thank you so much to my Secret Pal for giving me yarn for Christmas. It probably is the only yarn I will get, knowing too well the others who shop for me. Thank you , Thank you , Thank you! Happy Knitting...

1 Comments:

  • I'm so glad you liked it!

    I thought your kids would enjoy painting the ornaments - it's a tradition in my family to make ornaments every year.

    Have a great holiday!

    -KP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home