Nittany Knits

Thursday, November 30, 2006

After an emotion roller coaster week, my knitting has once again become my calming influence. And the good news is that it is my Falling Leaves Shawl that is bringing the peace. How could I have put it down for a second???????? The yummy lofty yarn that feels oh so squishy in my hands. The pattern that mocks me when I don't pay it enough attention to it ( kind of like having a third child). The desire to be wrapped up in it on a beautiful night like tonight. Oh I am a fickle knitter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of this blogging, I must return to my shawl before I forsake it again...

PS- If anyone out there knows who makes the FABU knitting bag that Sookie was sporting at the Stars Hollow Knit-A-Thon, please, please, please let me know! I sin every time I think of this bag. If I own the bag- I will stop coveting the bag, and will therefore stop sinning. Warped knitting logic. Work with me!

2 Comments:

  • I have just two words for you: WOO HOO!! Gotta' love those overachieving Bengals! :-)

    By Blogger Giantsknitter, at 9:24 AM  

  • Crazy Aunt Purl has a decent picture of it.
    http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/
    i'll keep a look out for you.

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home