Nittany Knits

Monday, December 11, 2006

I have quickened the pace on my Falling Leaves Shawl, and am back on track to wear it for Christmas Eve (I think). The reason for my sudden burst of productivity would be the realization that I need the needles that the shawl is on for a project being started on New Years Day. Deadlines, deadlines!

The only thing standing in the way of my finishing the shawl in time is the amount of shopping that needs to be done to find a present for my father. You know the type. He's the guy who has everything, and when he needs something- he goes out and buys it. My mother goes to pot every year trying to rack her brain for anything to give the man, so she is no help to give her children any ideas. So, not only is he driving me nuts trying to get some sort of gift for him, but I am also using up valuable knitting time. I will start his socks for Father's Day the day after Christmas. Really. I mean it this time. Honest! Why are you laughing at me?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home