Nittany Knits

Monday, January 08, 2007


As excited as I am about my Jaywalker, I have had to put it aside after turning the heel. I have to start a present for a baby shower being given in 6 days. How like me, waiting until the last minute. The mother and father are both big fans of the ocean, so I am doing a stuffed starfish to go with a book I found about baby animals in the ocean. The pattern was found out of a book I got from the library called (surprising enough) "Toys To Knit" by Tracy Chapman.

Speaking of knitting books, I am happy to report a new spot to find inexpensive knitting books. Daedalus Books Warehouse Outlet is located in Columbia,MD and has 50-90% off of the suggested retail price of all of their books. I found a great book of patterns for only $4.95.

For those of you counting, I've already started three projects since the beginning of the year (an amazing 8 days ago). Hummmmm...

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home