Nittany Knits

Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Isn't this little sheepie sooooo cute? My SP9 Pal got it for me for Christmas. Large Marge is back from her vacation, so I can get some photos going again.

Today is the day everyone dreads, the first day back to work after the holiday. Reality sets in that life is not just about knitting and eating yourself silly. One must pay for the yarn and the food somehow. Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival will be here faster than you can say' "Baa, Baa Black Sheep have you any wool?". Time to get out my envelope. Every year I hide money from myself in an envelope and then spend it all within the first 20 minutes of the first day of S&W. Tradition.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I'm still loving the sheep. I say he and Duckie need to meet and become friends. They can go on adventures together!

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home