Nittany Knits

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The men in my life can be taught! First, my father got me a project bag for my knitting that boasts on the tag that it can hold up to eight bottles of wine! Wow. I think that says it all. Then I got yarn from my son for my Birthday. OK, so it was Homespun from Michael's, but he MADE his father go out and get me yarn. He is going to make such a great husband! I'm telling you now ladies, he'll be eleven next month and he will make you a FABULOUS son-in-law. Get in line now!
Much knitting was done on lots of rides yesterday in Hershey, PA. We had sooooo much fun!

Chocolate World was as perfect as it sounds. My highlight was a dark chocolate frozen cocoa beverage with tons of whipped cream and chocolate sauce. YUMMY!

Then, while shaking from too much chocolate, we made our way into Hershey Park for lots of rides and entertainment. I always love watching the Hershey Kissmas tree that has lights that dance to the music. The kids loved seeing the reigndeer so much they purchased blinking Rudolph noses and antlers that amused tons of little kids and adults they encountered.

I think our favorite ride was the Reeses Xtreme Cup Challenge. It's like a live video game on a mini rollercoaster while playing laser tag, and then at the end they feed you candy. YEAH! How is this bad?

We closed the park down and made our way home in the wee hours of the night. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Now to start my second afghan square. The easy one is done, and I'm about to get my butt whooped by this pattern! Fun.

Happy Knitting on New Years Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home