Nittany Knits

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Does anyone out there remember the Yarn Harlot's Holiday knitters help line?
1(888) SOS-KNIT
I could use it right about now.

The entire weekend was spent baking. Me. Baking. Not one stitch was knit!

It started with the Pumpkin Spice bread (Oh, that's already gone-gotta make another one), then it was chocolate butterscotch cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, Italian wedding cookies, and caramel fudge brownies. Let's not forget the holiday ham dinner I made today, or the pot roast yesterday.

What of my holiday knitting? Yarn Harlot, why have you forsaken me and taken my only lifeline to sanity???? I need a fix. Please, I implore you, bring back the help line!!!

Highlights to the weekend (besides the sugar rush you get just from smelling those brownies) were the Steelers win and the presents that need to be shipped out are purchased, wrapped and ready to be shipped! Also a plus, was giving the boy and girl the Night, Night tea from Teavanna and (miracle) having it work like a charm!

1 Comments:

  • Yarn Harlot can't help if you don't CAST ON!!!
    Although, I do give you kudos for mailing out your gifts on time!

    By Blogger Large Marge, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home