Nittany Knits

Monday, October 15, 2007

I knit a sock and a half in one day yesterday! My hands looked like swollen sausages, but that weapon is on it's way to it's intended target. Look out Oregon, a pair of Scar Socks is on it's way!

This is shameful. I have another pair of socks that the second sock has been on the needles since July. I must motivate myself to get all my projects done as quickly as my Sock War projects!

I of course will no longer be cooking or cleaning or any of the other things that keep me from knitting. However, I still will be driving. Miss Cathy got a picture of me knitting and driving while on the way home from Stitches on Sunday. Perfect to calm the nerves in traffic if you ask me.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • Lol...I remember casting on for a Monkey sock at traffic lights one night driving up to the Thursday night group. You, at least, have the excusse of evading sock death. We'll have to have a cleaning supply party or something once socks wars is over.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home