Nittany Knits

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stitches East has started!
I already have purchased more sock yarn than I should have. I also picked up my signed copy of Kaffe Fassett's new book since I heard his talk this evening. I'm making sure I hit up the Kristin Nicholas talk tomorrow at 11:45 and getting her book as well. I got to meet and chat with her this evening and she is so very cool. Not to mention her designs are sooo fun!
I also got to meet Large Marge's sock war assassin from last year while standing in line (ironically) to buy sock yarn. Ninga Knitter is her name and I'm so glad I got a chance to meet her!
Also got to meet Karida and Erika from Nighborhood Fiber Co. These ladies are a trip! Stop by their booth and check out the goods.
Speaking of checking out the goods, there were alot of purple sock yarn bags out there tonight with Storm Moon Knits yarn inside. And while you are there picking up the yarn, check out the shawl pins at the Celtic Knot that are selling for $10 and $14. That's right! Not a typo! Not $45 opr $55. Also make sure you check out the new Elanore Francis needles.
Off to sleep so I can be there at the crack o dawn for my class.
Hope to see you there!
Happy shopping!

1 Comments:

  • Uh yeah...talk about buying more sock yarn than you should have! Did I see you again after I made my second run to BMFA? I'm going to go ahead and get my little skull & needles tatoo now b/c I know I'm going to have to be knitting for the rest of my life. And that's just to get thru todays haul.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home