Nittany Knits

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Night Football with the Steelers playing and Knitting For Me Day all at once! What a great night to snuggle on the couch with my socks that are turning out to be very cuddly. These Storm Moon Cyndi Lauper socks may be my new favorite socks. I think I say that every time I knit a pair of socks. This time it could be taking over favorite sock status from my Online Monkey Socks, which are technically my daughter's socks. They are still my current favorite, though.

Sunday is looking like a knitting day for any of those who are interested in getting some holiday or other knitting done. Let me know if the weekend 'Knitting For Mental Health Day' works and you are interested in joining in. It could be my last until it is officially winter (Meaning January)since I am in the busy season. Perhaps the 'Daily Grind' in Maple Lawn for something new?

Hope some of you can join me! Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

  • I'd be interested, could you drop me an e-mail with details when you finalize??

    By Blogger Karina, at 11:03 PM  

  • Count me in, that is if I can do so from NYC. If not never fear, I will send you all my good knitting vibes.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home