Nittany Knits

Saturday, November 03, 2007


I can't believe I didn't read my newspaper on Thursday! I was calmly catching up on world events last night when I read the 'Today' section of Thursday's Baltimore Sun. Page 5C had an article about a woman who weaves together music and knitting called "Orchestral Apparatus for Musical Knitting", and was perfoming Friday night in Hampden.

Friday night that had both little people at slumber parties.

Friday night that had me watching movies on TV instead of checking out the performance!

Also in attendence was Sabrina Gschwandtner who read from her new book 'KnitKnit:Profiles+ Projects from Knitting's New Wave'.

Did anyone out there go and check this out?



1 Comments:

  • Karoline went and said that it wasn't particularly pleasant to listen to. Doesn't sound like you should be too sad you missed it :)

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home