Nittany Knits

Monday, October 22, 2007

I've decided that I have way too much knitting that I want to be doing RIGHT NOW. Like, move to the top of the list, must knit immediately type of stuff.

I have a plan.

For those of you into Harry Potter books and/or movies, think back to 'The Prisoner of Azkaban'. Hermione had a nifty little necklace that allowed her to travel through time so that she could take multiple classes at the same time, therefore getting more work done. I need this! Think of all of the knitting that I could complete with one of those thingamabobies. And I could work at the same time, thus having money to spend on more yarn when I eventually in a couple decades (even with the time travel thingy) run out of yarn.

Brillant.

Until that time, however, I'm a little behind in my knitting so- gotta run.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home