Nittany Knits

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Death is sweet! My death came yesterday at 4:19pm in the form of a pair of Sea Blue Lion Brand Magic Stripes socks. Sock Wars is over for me. I only got to knit one pair due to spending 11 days looking for my next weapon. I never did find them! Kind of makes me why I knit a pair and a half of socks in one day. Oh, well. Thank you Miss Erika for sending knitterly love my way.

Also yesterday, I received my Socks That Rock package. The yarn is delectable and the pattern---- is by Miss Harlot herself! It's true! I could just squeal at the yumminess of it all.

What an awesome sock day it was. Now if I could just finish those Embossed Leaf socks....

Happy Knitting!

3 Comments:

  • So I already may have told Margaret that I want to break into your house and steal your latest sock club package. I'd feel worse about making such a statement if she hadn't offered up the fact that she had a key: )- No worries, though. I'll be temporarily satiated when the Raven series premieres on the 5th. Oooo....and I get to sign up for the club myself on the 1st. Woohoo!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 8:30 PM  

  • so sorry your out, but at least you have some kicking socks to show for it.

    By Blogger Heidi, at 10:11 PM  

  • My airstrike to Australia begins today!

    By Blogger brsmaryland, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home