Nittany Knits

Saturday, November 17, 2007


I finished my son's socks, so now I can get back to the sock I had wanted to knit for myself. Storm Moon Knits colorway Cyndi Lauper! YUMMY! It is a dream to knit with and I could just lick it it's so pretty.
Too much work, kids, and life have left me with very little knitting time this week. This means I will not be finishing my Tilted Duster in time for my reunion. This also means I have to shop for an outfit. Ick.
So I'm shopping for an outfit at a local boutique and a gal tries to sell me a $128 knit poncho. She tries to tell me how wonderful it is because it's hand knit. It wasn't even a good quality yarn. $128?????????? I didn't even think ponchos were still a trendy item! What do I know?
Happy Knitting

1 Comments:

  • I think you should weatthat fabulous dress you got awhile back...the one you had to go get boots for. If you already got the boots, you can justify buying some of that brownish/orangish cashmere ad make youself something to comoensate for not having the duster finished. That is, of course, if you didn't already buy it. That dress was awesome.

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home