Nittany Knits

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey, my flickr is working today!

We took some time out this evening to paint pottery while the guys went off to some Monster Truck event. My daughter loves to paint pottery, and she mangaed to finish three pieces while I only got one done. This is my margarita glass in progress. Picture it with more dots and swirls, and you've got the picture.


The lovely pear plate was Javajem's work of art. Is there anything this gal can't do?

Last night's sit 'n knit at the Lakeside Cafe was just Tink Knitz and myself, and we ended up having such a lovely night. Thanks for the great night Tink!!!

Don't forget that Monday is the 25th of the month. This means it's time to find the corner you kicked that Christmas present you worked on last month. Let's dust off our projects and try getting some Christmas 2008 knitting done. Where did my project go?????

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

  • It was such a fun night - thanks for inviting me!

    By Blogger Jody, at 2:52 PM  

  • I'm laughing out loud now. First we email each other within 20 minutes after we get home, then we blog each other.

    Tag. You're it!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home