Nittany Knits

Tuesday, February 19, 2008



Sunday afternoon was spent in Baltimore at the National Aquarium where I managed to get some knitting in during the dolphin show.

Later in the day, we headed over to Large Marge's Daytona 500 knitting party. Since I have never been a race fan, I was going for the knitting and the food. To my surprise, I got into the race. Early on, I decided to pick a random car to support to make it more fun, and my car ended up winning! Go Randy Newman! I must admit, I picked him because of the blue car. I later come to find out that he has an engineering masters degree from Purdue. Go Big 10!!!!!!! Perhaps I'm going to have to kill the time between football Sundays with a little go fast, turn left knitting.

Remember, this Wed. night is the Central Maryland Knitting Guild meeting at 7pm. Hope to see you there.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • Jeezy Peezy girl! It's *Ryan* Newman in the the #12 Alltel Dodge not *Randy* Newman the singer. But wasn't it a fantastic finish? Those last forty laps or so were wicked good. And I gotta love those FOX commentators :D

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home