Nittany Knits

Friday, January 12, 2007

How funny is this? Found it on a knitter from SP9's blog. I guess we are to stop reading without commenting on people's blogs this week. I'm guilty of lurking on many blogs. I will attempt to mark my territory for the week.

Starfish toy is almost done. Baby Shower is Sunday. I have decided that seeming tons of stockinette pieces together is not my cup of tea, no matter how cute the stuffed animal.

Oops. Speaking of tea, I forgot my Night, Night tea is steeping. Toodles!

Happy Knitting~

2 Comments:

  • Haha! That is cute I am stealing it.

    PS When you commented on my blog, was I to make assumptions from that? :o)

    By Blogger Kiwi, at 1:58 PM  

  • I'lllll read you my pretty . . . and your little blog too.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home