Nittany Knits

Friday, February 02, 2007

Is it me, or does Phil look like he could use a knit item to help get him through the humility that he is forced to endure every year? Since I'm a Pennsylvania girl, I do believe that Feb. 2nd is a special day that should be marked by no school or work and general overall merriment. I do, however, feel for the poor groundhog who is unceremoniously ripped out of his temporary home at an early hour. He always looks so miserable!

There are sweaters for dogs, and even sweaters for trees. Poor Phil needs something special. A knit garment as special as he is. But what? Perhaps a felted groundhog bed fit for a king?

Don't worry Phil. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • He does look pretty grumpy. I am sure I would be to if I was grabbed out of my home in the early morning and shown to the world.

    Have a Great Weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home