Nittany Knits

Thursday, April 05, 2007

This is my third attempt at blogging this week. If my computer doesn't kick me off, or blogger doesn't shut itself down half way through this blog, I will consider it a miracle!

How about The Yarn Harlot's great picture of the traveling sock with the city of Pittsburgh in the background! No matter where I live, Pittsburgh will always be my home, so that picture was very special to me. I might have to get my own version of that shot next time I'm there. The big surprise for me from reading her blog about Pittsburgh, was that Vesper sock yarn is made there!!!!!! This is huge news. Everyone in Pittsburgh knows everyone, so I essentially can have six degrees of separation to this sock yarn! I'm fighting the urge to squeal.

The kids are due home in two and a half days, and I haven't gotten loads of knitting accomplished due to that annoying thing called work. They are smart cookies and I am not. I told them my children were leaving me for ten days, and they decided to work me like a donkey! I have been so exhausted that the only thing I have done a lot of is click the remote of my television. This is odd, since I am not really a TV kind of gal. It is so odd in fact, that my right thumb is actually sore from clicking the darn remote! I'm not making this stuff up.

I do have today off, and after sleeping eleven hours, I'm off to get my errands accomplished so that I can knit like the wind!

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

  • I don't usually read the Harlot, but I might have to check that one out; I went to University in Pittsburgh! :o)

    By Blogger Kiwi, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home